Photo Courtesy of Opening Ceremony.
Opening Ceremony is looking for Marketing/Social Media interns to assist our team starting as soon as possible. We are seeking responsible, creative, fun, and dependable individuals who are devoted to pursuing a career in fashion or retail.
Duties would include:
- Helping analyze site and social media channel traffic
- Helping develop and test new strategies
- Assisting Social Media Manager in overseeing company’s content across channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, Tumblr, Soundcloud, Instagram, Pinterest), with plenty of creative opportunities
- Must have a strong interest in Opening Ceremony and a good understanding of the company’s culture
- Must be social media- and Internet-savvy
- Must have strong communication skills and be a problem-solver
- Must be able to bring a laptop to internship
- Must be available 3 days per week
Follow the jump for more info!
Candidates enrolled or having graduated with a degree in a Marketing-related program of study are encouraged to apply.
Internships are unpaid, but can count towards school credit. A lunch stipend is provided along with discounts at our stores and online.
In order to apply, please e-mail a resumé to WEBINTERN@OPENINGCEREMONY.US with “Marketing/Social Media Internship” in the subject line.