Join the School of Fashion’s Public Relations and Special Events Office as a PR Intern!
Get first-hand experience on what it takes to be a part of a PR office in working with the press and producing various special events for the School of Fashion.
The Public Relations Intern will learn about and assist with the following:
• Update the master list of press/media mentions, press archive hard copy books
• Draft content to be pitched to fashion publications
• Support the public relations team with special events on-campus and off-site
• Maintain, research and update press contacts
• Prepare for and support the PR team around all New York Fashion Week assignments
The School of Fashion’s PR Office is looking for someone with the following skills:
• Punctual / On Time
• Independent worker
• Organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task
• Good communication skills in person, on the phone, and in writing
• Understanding of computer skills in Microsoft Office, Apple, Adobe, and Google
The internship is a commitment of 12-15 hours per week, unpaid and for course credit only.
Apply by email with your resume to Gabriel Gima at GGima@academyart.edu