Albert Einstein proves he still has a sense of humor on his 72nd birthday – March 18, 1951.
The beginning of a new semester can always be a bit overwhelming – new classes, new teachers, new projects – it’s a lot to take on. So for today’s edition of Monday Morning Photo, we wanted to share some words of wisdom straight from one of the most brilliant men ever, Albert Einstein. We hope his creative thoughts inspire you in the coming weeks!
Follow the jump for Einstein’s words of wisdom.
10 Amazing Lessons from Albert Einstein:
1. Follow Your Curiosity “I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.”
2. Perseverance is Priceless “It’s not that I’m so smart; it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”
3. Focus on the Present “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.”
4. The Imagination is Powerful “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. Imagination is more important than knowledge.”
5. Make Mistakes “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”
6. Live in the Moment “I never think of the future – it comes soon enough.”
7. Create Value “Strive not to be a success.. but rather to be of value.”
8. Don’t be repetitive “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
9. Knowledge Comes From Experience “Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
10. Learn the Rules and Then Play Better “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”
For more Monday Morning Photos, click here.