McMullen is a boutique in Piedmont owned by former Neiman Marcus buyer Sherri McMullen – and they’re looking for an assistant buyer! They carry many of our favorite brands, including 3.1 Phillip Lim, Equipment, Rag & Bone, Yigal Azrouel and more. Everything about the store exudes a relaxed sophistication, elegant without being overdone.
The position they’re offering is full-time, 37-40 hours per week, and they hope that eventually the assistant buyer would take on full buying responsibilities for select departments and/or business.
- Assist Owner/Buyer in assortment planning
- Create seasonal plans with buyer
- Forecast 3-month sales and inventory projections, including exit strategies for end of season inventory
- Create Open-To-Buy with Buyer
- Analyze selling reports by vendor and by department
- Review designer mix and research new designers
- Create monthly sales plans based on goals, trends, and last year’s numbers
- Travel to market and fashion week in LA and NYC 2-4 times per year
- Work closely with Sales and Merchandising Manager, Operations Manager, and Marketing team to achieve goals
- Work with clients
Follow the jump to read more!
- Loves fashion
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Excel
- Bachelor of Business, Fine Arts, Marketing, Merchandising, or related field
If interested, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Visit their website for more info!