Join Bespoke at Westfield San Francisco Centre each Friday throughout the month of August to meet Project Runway Season 14 designer Jake Wall of JAKE beginning Aug. 7 through Sept 4, for an exclusive Q&A interview following the airing of each new Project Runway episode!
Jake Wall will be interviewed on stage from 4:30-5:30 p.m., about the previous night’s Project Runway episode, and how key learnings/themes have impacted his current fashion design approach. Each talk will be followed by a public meet and greet with Jake, held in Bespoke demo from 5:30-6 p.m. In addition, don’t miss exclusive live showcases of the hottest looks from JAKE’s latest Indiegogo clothing campaign, which will launch in conjunction with the weekly events.
- Friday, Aug. 7 – 4:30-6 p.m. PT; Meet #DesignerJAKE at Bespoke Series Kick-Off with Exclusive interview with Jake Wall hosted by Maghan McDowell from Women’s Wear Daily
- Friday, Aug. 14 – 4:30-6 p.m. PT; “An Unconventional Approach to the Fashion Industry” with exclusive interview with Jake Wall– host TBA
- Friday, Aug 21 – 4:30-6 p.m. PT; “Designing for Destinations” with exclusive interview with Jake Wall – host TBA
- Friday, Aug. 28 – 4:30-6 p.m. PT; “Inspired by Your Surroundings – Designing for Your Environment” with exclusive interview with Jake Wall – host TBA
- Friday, Sept. 4 at 11:30 AM – Finale Fashion Show in partnership with Bloomingdales featuring special Project Runway guest
Get free tickets here!
Have questions? Contact Bespoke at Westfield San Francisco Centre