Press Releases & News Announcements
Found an eagle’s feather, the best quill for drawing with Indian Ink.
This, bird-brains, is an art school…
Try it, fashion flock. But first catch an eagle. They are out there, soaring.
1. A feather in my cap and I don’t have to buy a pen.
2. I’m going to design a sky-high-heeled shoe.
3. Fly all over the world. Virtually? Really?
4. Come down to earth and read a book (what is a book? Will I digest it?)
Follow the jump to read more.
5. My sharp beak and fierce claws are perfect for cutting (up) a jacket.
6. Maybe they’ll take me on a field trip. Or surf the internet?
7. And allow me to eat my lunch (they call it grub in England, I wonder why?)
8. Last question: Why did I get a C-?
Written by: Gladys Perint Palmer
Click here to read more of Picture This by GPP