Thread Show, your one stop shop for the best indie designers, artisans, jewelery makers, and so much more, is coming to San Francisco this weekend! This Sunday, November 20th, Thread Show will take place at the Metreon Shopping Center at 101 4th Street. They’re filling 2011 with the things you know and love, and introducing new stuff to make you want more. Just when you thought THREAD couldn’t get any better, check out what they’ve got planned for this year…
- Shop from loads of trendsetting designers bringing you men’s and women’s clothing, accessories, shoes, jewelry and more!
- Do it yourself (because nobody does it better)at the DIY gift wrapping station
- Sip away on amazing signature cocktails
- Join us for a mini-mani from an hot local nail salon
- Snatch up the designer and sponsor giveaways coming from the DJ booth all day long
- Make it a memory in the THREAD Photo Booth
- Chill out with quick rub down in the THREAD Well Lounge
- Check out the top designer looks at the Fashion Art Installation
- Get styled with a new do and a make-up touch up in the Style Lounge
- Art gallery featuring top local artists
- Snacks, drinks, magazines and loads of free stuff
You can check out the entire list of exhibitors here – so many amazing, unique things to choose from! Tickets are $5 in advance, and $10 at the door – you can RSVP for advance tickets here.
This is something you definitely don’t want to miss, as it only comes once a year. It’s the perfect time to pick up gifts for friends and family, and of course a little something for yourself too!