7×7 Magazine is looking for two star interns who are able to start ASAP in assisting with the many areas surrounding their Photo Department. These interns will obtain valuable training and real-life experience that will readily prepare them for entry-level jobs in the magazine print industry. One intern should be able to work three days a week with another who can work two days per week, so this is the perfect opportunity for students with part-time jobs who are looking for a new and exciting challenge.
The intern’s job duties will include:
– Photo research via stock image agencies and/or Google
– Opportunities to assist and be trained on photo shoots
– Contacting PR companies for many amazing hotels, restaurants, musicians and the like for press images to be used for upcoming issues of 7×7
– Working with tight deadlines and following up with PR companies to ensure all necessary subject matter is in on time
– Producing small scale photo shoots
Prospective interns can send their resume to Jodi@7×7.com.