Bay Bella Publishing is a publishing company in the Bay Area. We publish two bridal magazines, Mocha Bride and Bride Nine.
Mocha Bride cover features women of color and Bride Nine represents brides of all nine counties in the Bay Area.
We’re currently seeking a fashion intern with the ability to multitask in demanding situations and a fast-paced environment.
Duties/Responsibilities will involve, but are not be limited to the following:
• Assist in the creation, implementation, and execution of events.
• Assist with various projects.
• Assist in generating ideas for increasing business.
• Assist in preparing for photo shoots and on set-up.
• Conduct calls and follow-ups with potential clients and vendors.
• Contribute towards various administration tasks.
• Create and maintain fashion departments databases.
• Create and update fashion departments contact lists.
Send: Your resume and digital portfolio’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please input “Fashion Intern,” in the subject line with all submissions.