DNA (the shop) is seeking a PR/Social Media Intern. The site is a fast paced, fast growing events group and e-commerce site. The PR intern will assist in social media strategies, marketing & events for dnatheshop.com.
– assisting at photo shoots
– events production (pop-up’s and sample sales)
– online research
– blogging and managing social media sites
– assisting in sample requests/returns from magazines, stylists & celebrity giftings
Unpaid internship. Academic credit given.
– in the San Francisco/Bay Area
– highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Photoshop
– interested in social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc)
– punctual, attention to details and good multi-tasker
– excellent communication and writing skills
– highly interested in the fashion industry w/knowledge of contemporary lines in menswear, womens & accessories
Must commit 2-3 days minimum. Start date is mid to late August through mid-December.
Please email brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.