Don’t have a Fall 2018 internship lined up yet? Then you’re in luck – the Social Media Center & Fashion Journalism program is looking for Fall interns to join Fashion School Daily team! Read on for details on the position and how to apply.
Fashion School Daily intern will need to be able to assist and learn about the following:
- Draft content to be posted to FashionSchoolDaily.com– this is your moment to shine as a fashion media specialist!
- Draft and post content to social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram
- Monitor Academy’s social media network for story ideas
- Cultivate and grow School of Fashion social media followers
- Produce engaging and relevant content
- Manage a daily, weekly, and monthly content calendars
To qualify for the internship, you must be a current student at Academy of Art University with a 3.0 GPA or higher. BA/BFA students must have completed 90 units and and MA/MFA students must have already passed his or her mid-point review. Any major can apply!
As the Fashion School Daily intern, you will enjoy your own desk and computer in our office, a chance to work with a variety of industry contacts, and practice and hone skills needed for future career as a content editor, blogger, and/or social media specialist. This internship is unpaid, and for course credit only.
We are seeking a candidate with proficiency/skill in the following:
- Works independently and as a team member
- Punctual/on time
- Organized and Detail Oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent Communications – interpersonal, phone, email/written
- Understanding of Photoshop / photo-editing
- Microsoft Excel + Microsoft Office
- Google docs
Think you’d be a great fit for the internship? Apply by sending your resume, a link to your Instagram account, and two links of your writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted through August 30th, 2018.