Calling all students brand obsessed! Whether you’re a fashion journalism student or a fashion design or merchandising student with a love for storytelling, interest and passion for fashion/designer and name brands, prior experience shopping or selling on eBay, as well as an interest and love of shopping secondhand then this may be the perfect job for you! Goodwill Industries of San Francisco, San Mateo and Marin counties have several paid positions available for financial aid students at Goodwill located on Van Ness and Mission. The position seems well-suited for fashion majors! Interest in or experience with art and collectibles and prior experience with digital cameras and photography, preferably Nikon experience is a plus. Must be computer savvy.
Name of the Position: eCommerce Associate
Number of Students Needed: 5
Desired Start Date: ASAP
Number of Hours Per Week: 10 – 20
Starting Pay Rate: $11.05 /hour
Preferred Availability: Open Monday through Friday from 8:00a.m. to 4:30p.m.
Description of Job Duties/Role within the Organization:
- The eCommerce Associate will assist in all aspects of preparing product for online sale. Product includes primarily used clothing, shoes, bags, accessories, jewelry, art, collectibles, musical instruments, and housewares.
- The eCommerce Associate will shift tasks depending on daily needs. Possible tasks and assignments include:
- Photo assisting: stuffing bags and propping them for photographs, dressing/undressing and rotating mannequin, taking photographs of clothing and bags.
- Logistics: packing product, labeling correctly, storing product in warehouse and pulling product for fulfillment team.
- Product placement: creating accurate and key word focused eBay ads for each item, measuring and describing product.
- Product evaluation: selecting product for online sale based on brand, condition, and overall value. Sorting product by condition, value, type.
HOW TO APPLY
- Financial aid students only!
- Prepare a resume.
- Submit a Work Study application.
- Wait to hear from the Goodwill and let us know this position interests you.