Calling all students with a passion for writing! Whether you’re a fashion journalism student or a fashion design or merchandising student with a love for storytelling, The Style Almanac (TSA) is offering students the opportunity to write for their blog! It’s a great opportunity to have your work published and build your portfolio. Read on to learn more about the Style Ambassador program and how you can become a monthly contributor!
THE STYLE AMBASSADOR PROGRAM:
Since The Style Almanac can’t be on every campus throughout the country, and because who knows your campus’ talent better than you, WE WANT YOU to be a TSA Ambassador!
- Individual Ambassadors – Individual students from schools around the country can sign up to be ambassadors and nominate other students from their schools. This is a great opportunity for your resume because it allows for writing experience as a contributor to TSA, as well as networking opportunities & meeting new people.
- Club Ambassadors– We are totally open to students who are interested in taking on this campaign as a club! It would be great to have nominations from a group of minds all working together.
We ask for a MINIMUM of 2 submissions a month. Keep your eyes out on campus, in your school newspaper, in your classes, for hardworking ambitious students who are taking their future into their own hands.
HOW TO BECOME A TSA AMBASSADOR:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “TSA Ambassador” – In the email please include your name and a short bio about yourself, including where you go to school, what your career goals are, and why you want to be an ambassador (all submissions accepted!).
- SUBSCRIBE to The Style Almanac so that you can receive updates and really get to know the content we post and the talent that we look for.
- We ask a MINIMUM of 2 submissions a month. Keep your eyes out on campus, in your school newspaper, in your classes, for hardworking ambitious students who are taking their future into their own hands.
You can also recommend stand out students for the TSA Ambassador program.
- Submissions: Email Subject : “TSA Talent ‘School Name’”
- Please write a short blog entry about this person and why you believe they are a great nomination, no less than 75 words.
- If you can, include a sample of their work or a picture of them, along with their contact information.
TSA is seeking applications by February 6th, so don’t delay! For more information, email email@example.com.