Calling all digitally-savvy, fashion students! Two of the Bay Area’s leading lifestyle sites, CaliforniaHomeDesign.com and 7X7.com are looking for interns to support their digital teams this Fall. If you dream of writing content for the web, seeing your byline online and building your digital portfolio, definitely keep reading the below:
Digital interns work closely with the digital team at the magazines’ offices in SOMA curating content, analytics, writing, photo galleries, social media, and various ad hoc projects. Interns are published often with featured content on the website, great for the portfolio. Each position requires a minimum of 8 hours per week. The intern must be a student receiving credit from a college or university.
Ideal skill sets include:
- Strong writing and grammatical skills
- CMS experience (Drupal or WordPress a plus)
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in architecture or interior design (for California Home + Design)
If you’re interested in a digital internship, please email a resume, cover letter, and links to published writing samples (blog and/or articles) to mary@7×7.com.