Entrance is free for those holding “swap tickets” or $2.00 at the door. G2T1 is a clothing swap and cash only event.
The event also has some fun incentives:
– Listen to live jazz with the Sebastian Parker Trio Noon to 2 p.m.
– Enter the free raffle to win a VIP ticket to Discarded to Divine fundraising auction ($150.00 value)
– Purchase Discarded to Divine tickets, starting at $75, for the gala event on Thursday, April 29th
– Meet SF make-up artist, Chris Scott, at G2T1’s Beauty Bar and discover his top picks for spring/summer cosmetics
– Refresh your wardrobe and your style with advice from G2T1’s Style Lab team
A special thank you to all who have donated items to support G2T1, including:
Holly Nugent, Mrs. California 2010
She She Shoes
Gypsy Rosalie’s Wigs & Vintage